-“ 76% of those surveyed said they would pay to eliminate problems with viruses, bacteria and odors.”
Shield Devices Inc has confirmed a universal problem with waste containers, and it really stinks!
Surveyed hundreds of businesses like restaurants, grocery stores and retail outlets and they have told us they have a problem.
Trash containers are constantly filled with bacteria from rotting material, frequented by rodents, and foul odors are wafting through the air into the noses of their customers and employees.
- Almost all of the respondents commented on how odors are a problem and that no one wants to clean these containers.
- 76% of those surveyed said the amount they would be willing to spend, to eliminate odors, viruses and bacteria problems, averaged above what our device costs per month.
- People liked receiving specific data about the germs inside containers.
- “A better alternative than using water and a hose then dumping contaminated water out into the environment.”
- “Yes, smell is a problem during recess and windy days at school.”
- Concerns from employees who have to handle the dumpsters.
- Concerns of homeless people in the containers and then spreading the material, germs, pathogens and viruses.