- “76% of those surveyed said they would pay to eliminate problems with viruses, bacteria and odors.”
Shield Devices Inc has confirmed a universal problem with waste containers, and it really stinks!
Last summer, we surveyed hundreds of businesses like restaurants, grocery stores and retail outlets and they have told us they have a problem.
Their trash containers are constantly filled with bacteria from rotting material, frequented by rodents, and foul odors are wafting through the air into the noses of their customers and employees. Business owners told us that they would happily pay a monthly fee to eliminate this smelly, unhealthy problem.
- Almost all of the respondents commented on how odors are a
problem and that no one wants to clean these containers.
- 76% of those surveyed said the amount they would be willing to spend, to
eliminate odors, viruses and bacteria problems, averaged above what our
device costs per month.
- People liked receiving specific data about the germs inside containers.
- “A better alternative than using water and a hose then
dumping contaminated water out into the environment.”
- “Yes, smell is a problem during recess and windy days at school.”
- Concerns from employees who have to handle the dumpsters.
- Concerns of homeless people in the containers and then
spreading the material, germs, pathogens and viruses.